Food for Kids | North Middle School
Port Gardner Community Church provides donated non-perishable food items to help feed under-resourced students and their families attending North Middle School. At present there are 28 students leaving school each Friday afternoon with food items.
If you'd like to help in any way, please contact Jan Sheldon to get plugged in.
FOOD DONATIONS | Bring to Church Sundays Individual Servings of the Below
- Canned Chili, Ravioli, Spaghetti, etc.
- Canned Vegetables, Soup, Fruit Cocktail, Peaches, etc.
- Mac and Cheese, Top Ramen, Ramen Noodles, Cup o' Noodles, etc.
- Snack Crackers, Granola Bars, Fruit Rollups, Fruit Snacks, Pudding Cups, etc.
- Oatmeal Packets, Juice boxes/packets, etc.